Terms & Conditions
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE AND PLACING ORDERS.
These General Terms and Conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) are applicable to any use of the website lordvaperpens.com (“the Website”). Use of the Website, includes but is not limited to visiting, browsing, participating in offers, making purchases, and agreements with the Website. All users (“the user” or “you”) acknowledge and guarantee that you are of legal age (must be at least 21 years of age), and that all information you submit is accurate and truthful. It is your sole responsibility to know your local, state, and country’s regulations regarding the sale of all items on the Website. By accessing our website, you, the user, agree to use the terms and conditions set out here.
The items contained on the Website are being sold for the legal consumption of aromatherapy products. Products on the Website are not condoned for use with controlled substances or in any way that is illegal. Any and all communication in a manner that is illegal will be immediately terminated and is strictly prohibited.
Government employees, agencies, agents and/or individuals acting on behalf of a governmental agency must identify themselves to Lord Vaper Pens upon entering the Website, and when ordering or attempting to purchase any products from the Website.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Lord Vaper is happy to accept requests to return unopened product within the first fourteen (14) days after purchase. The product must be unopened, and will be inspected upon return to the Lord Vaper office. It is the buyer’s responsibility to pay for return shipping when the return is of their own choice. Credit will be issued within seven (7) business days, which will include the price paid minus any shipping and handling costs incurred by Lord Vaper.
IMPORTANT: All consumable products (e.g., oil cartridges, disposable pens, hemp flower, dabs, etc.) are not eligible for return at any time due to health security reasons.
ALL OTHER SALES ARE FINAL. Before making your purchase, please ensure that you do a thorough review and research of the products that you intend to purchase. Once a product has been used, it is only eligible to be replaced under warranty should a defect occur during the warranty period. Should you feel the product is not working as you expected, Lord Vaper Pens will assist you to ensure that the product is working as designed by the manufacturer.
In the event a product purchased at Lord Vaper is defective upon arrival, or becomes defective during use, you are entitled to either: 1) a refund if within fourteen days of purchase; or 2) a replacement product of equal value thereafter. In both cases, Lord Vaper will require proof that the product is defective, either through photograph, video or return of the product to Lord Vaper for inspection. For more details, refer to the Warranty & Returns Policy page.
PURCHASING GOODS ONLINE
1. In order to make purchases through the site, the buyer will be requested to register and provide personal details. In particular, buyers must provide their real name, phone number, email address and other requested information as indicated.
2. When ordering items, the buyer will be required to provide payment details and you represent and warrant that the payment details you provide on ordering are both valid and correct and you confirm that you are the person referred to in the billing information provided.
3. When an order is made online, the order confirmation issued by the company clearing the credit/debit card payment does not constitute acceptance of your order by us. We reserve the right to check any discrepancies and an order will only be processed when it is verified by us to be accurate and within the guidelines set forth in these terms.
4. All orders are subject to acceptance and availability.
5. Any error in the ordering process due to technical or other reasons beyond the seller’s control entitles us not to treat the order as being binding on us.
6. Purchases made on the site are for the personal or gift use of the buyer only and are not to be used for re-sale with the exception of our wholesale reseller partners via an authorized partner account. The site displays products, which form its collection. They are normally products that are in stock and available for dispatch, however on occasion certain products that are in particularly high demand will sell out quickly. Should this be the case, you can enter your email address on the product page by selecting the sold out item and Lord Vaper will be happy to add your details to the waiting list and contact you should the item again become available.
1. Once a choice has been made and the order has been placed, the buyer will receive an email acknowledging the details of the order.
1. Prices shown on the site are in U.S. Dollars (USD). All prices and offers remain valid and as advertised from time to time. The price of a product displayed on the site at the time the order is accepted will be honored.
2. If the buyer is from outside of the United States, the buyer may also incur duties levied by the jurisdiction to which you have specified delivery. International shipments may be subject to import duties and taxes upon arrival in the destination country. These duties and taxes are the responsibility of the customer.
1. Payment for Goods and for the cost of packaging and delivery where applicable must be made before the Goods are dispatched.
2. Payment can be made by Visa, Master Card, Discover, or American Express. In all cases, delivery will not occur until we are satisfied that the payment has cleared, which in most cases herein, is rather immediate.
3. If the issuer of the buyer’s payment card refuses to authorize payment to the seller, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
4. All credit card transactions on this site are processed using commercial credit card processing services, a long-standing secure online payment platform that encrypts your card and/or banking details in a secure host environment. The Lord Vaper website does not receive, nor does it hold, any credit card details on the website or in our customer database.
1. The seller will give the buyer an estimated delivery date (based on real-time information directly from the shipping carrier) for the goods, but no such estimated times or dates provided by us are guaranteed. Due to conditions beyond Lord Vaper’s control, Lord Vaper is not responsible for delivery delays caused by the shipping carrier, and also without limitation, force majeure, act of God, labor unrest, or fire. If reported to us, we will assist in researching delivery delays, and attempt to correct the situation to the best of our ability.
2. Regardless of the shipping method chosen for the order, the responsibility for the purchased goods passes to the buyer when the shipper records “DELIVERED” in their respective tracking information. By default, the Route Shipping Insurance service is selected in the Shipping Options screen during Checkout. This service guarantees recovery of your order in case of theft, damage, lost in transit, etc. In cases where the shipper has recorded “DELIVERED,” and the package can not be located, the first course of action is for the buyer to contact neighbors, search the property, and then contact the shipper (e.g., USPS) to report the delivery problem. If the package can not be found, the buyer must then file a claim within fifteen (15) days with Route. If Route Shipping Insurance is declined during Checkout, then the buyer assumes full responsibility for theft, loss, etc., after the shipper records “DELIVERED” in their respective tracking information. For more details, please refer to our Order/Shipping Policy page.
3. The buyer must check the goods immediately upon delivery and contact the seller if there are any problems with the goods. The buyer must notify the seller within 3 days of delivery to ensure prompt attention and resolution. A picture of the package and contents is required by the seller to assist in determining the appropriate resolution.
4. In the case that the goods have been damaged in transit, the buyer must keep all packaging. A picture of the damaged product will be required as evidence when filing a claim with Route, or when creating a help ticket by sending an email to: [email protected]
5. International orders -> Customs and Duty
a. The Customer is responsible for any customs, duty and clearance entry fees that may be applicable on items bought from this website and shipped to their international location. Since each of the 195 countries in the world have their own import policies, it’s not possible for Lord Vaper Pens to maintain current import policy and taxes information. So, it is the Customer’s responsibility to ensure they’re aware of the additional import cost for their particular location. Lord Vaper Pens is also not responsible for packages that are retained in Customs for any reason.
b. Although USPS First Class International is the cheapest shipping method, USPS does not guarantee delivery, nor do they provide the ability to search for delayed/lost packages. Therefore, if this shipping method is chosen, Lord Vaper is not responsible or liable for packages that are not delivered. If Route shipping insurance is chosen during Checkout, lost package claims can be made directly with them if done so within 30 days of the last tracking update on the USPS website.
ORDER CANCELLATION POLICY
Since we make every effort to ship orders as soon as they’re received, there are times when it’s impossible to stop the order from being processed and shipped. Should you need to cancel the order, the suggested method is to immediately call us at 669-230-1334 and select “Sales.” If you’re asked to leave a message, please clearly state your order number, your name, and that you want to cancel the order. Upon receipt of the message, the order will be cancelled (if it hasn’t already been packaged and shipped), and you’ll receive an email confirmation of the cancellation.
NOTE: Once an order has been processed and shipped, there is no way to cancel the order. Should you want to return the package, you’ll be responsible for the cost of shipping back to our office.
OPT-IN OPT-OUT POLICY
Users of this site may access, amend or delete any data filled in on the registration form at any time; either in writing, or via email through our Contact Us page.
The seller may from time to time contact you by email with information on new products; special discounts or other information we believe may be of interest to you. Any email we send you will contain an easy unsubscribe link from all future mail shots.
The website is accessed and used at your own risk. Although reasonable efforts have been made to ensure that all details on the website are current and contains no inaccuracies or errors, no guarantees are made that the website’s content will be error free, accurate and current at all times. Lord Vaper Pens has no duty to update this site or the contents of this site.
Lord Vaper Pens will not be liable for damages of any kind, including but not limited to, special or consequential damages arising out of your access to, or inability to access, the Website or your use of, or reliance upon, the Website or the contents of the Website. Lord Vaper Pens and their partners and affiliates provide no warranty against injury or damage resulting from use of any products. All vaporizers produce intense heat, which can cause burns, start fires and cause other injury and/or damage. Most products contain lithium batteries, which can pose a fire and/or injury risk. Lithium batteries should never be stored in your pocket or in a location directly in the sun. The consumer assumes all liability for damage and injury resulting from use of products on www.lordvaperpens.com.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Lord Vaper Pens, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers (“Service Providers”) from any and all liabilities, illegal activity, legal recourse, or lawyer’s fees resulting from the purchase and/or use of any of our products.
ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS
Occasionally there may be information on our site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and product availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
The Website is controlled and operated by Lord Vaper Pens from the United States, in the state of California, and Lord Vaper Pens makes no representation that the information and materials in this site are appropriate or available for use in other locations outside the United States.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
Occasionally the Website may be linked to other sites, however is not directly or indirectly, implying any approval, association, sponsorship, endorsement, or affiliation with the linked site, unless specifically stated therein. By entering the Website, you acknowledge and agree that the Website has not reviewed all the Websites linked to this site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other site linked to this site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
In the event that any provision of these Terms and Conditions is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms and Conditions, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
All content included on the Website, including but not limited to text, graphics, images, and code, are the intellectual property of Lord Vaper Pens. The Website is available only for your personal, non-commercial use. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, post, distribute, transmit, or modify in any way any part of this site without prior written consent by Lord Vaper Pens.
In these Terms and Conditions:
- “Seller”, “us” and “we” are references to the owner of this website, Lord Vaper, which is a registered company in the USA.
- “Buyer”, “you” and “your” are references to the purchaser of the goods from us;
- “Goods” means the goods specified in the Seller’s invoice;
- “Contract” means the contract between Seller and Buyer for the sale and purchase of the Goods which incorporates these Terms & Conditions;
- “Terms” means these terms and conditions;
- “Site” means the LordVaperPens.com website.
Lord Vaper Pens reserves the right to alter the Terms and Conditions, at any time, as well as modify or terminate the Website or any services and/or products offered through the Website. Continued use of the Website following such changes will indicate your acknowledgement of such changes and agreement to the Terms and Conditions, without limitation or qualification.
The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. These Terms and Conditions, and any policies or operating rules, posted by us on this site constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the site, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us. Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions shall not be construed against the drafting party.
Questions about the Terms and Conditions should be sent to us through the online portal using the Contact menu.
Effective: January 1, 2021