Easy To Use
The XVAPE Aria dry herb vaporizer is turned on and off using the standard three click method. To turn on, click the power button three times. The Aria will heat-up typically in twenty seconds, notifying you that it’s ready with a gentle vibration (haptic) sensation. To turn off, click the power button 3 times, and the same gentle vibration sensation will be felt as the device turns off. The temperature setting will be remembered each time the Aria is turned off. Adjusting the temperature is done by simply pressing the Up and Down buttons as needed to reach the desired temperature. The OLED screen provides convenient visual feedback of the current temperature setting.
High-Quality Construction That’s Built To Last
XVAPE took the high road when designing the Aria dry herb vaporizer, deciding on heavy duty, high end materials, forgoing the typical choice of weaker plastics in this price category. Although compact in size, you’ll feel its beefy weight, constructed with a high-impact metal frame. Holding the solid ceramic mouthpiece tightly in place, creating a perfect airtight seal, XVAPE used industrial strength NIB (Neodymium) magnets.
Ceramic Chamber And The Isolated Airflow Path
The XVAPE Aria utilizes an oval shaped, full ceramic conduction heating chamber. Because of its unique oval shape, you not only benefit from a generous size load for each session, but also excellent heating characteristics that will bake your dry herb to perfection! For best vaporization results, a medium-fine grind should be used, and moderately packed into the chamber no more than 2/3 full. Basically, the more material coming in direct contact with the ceramic oven walls, the more effective the conduction process will be. Using the stir stick supplied in the base of the Aria, it’s recommended to use halfway through your session, or when you notice a reduction in the amount of visible vapor. The goal is to stir the dry herb in the middle toward the outer edges, and the dry herb from the outer edges into the middle.
One of the pleasures of consumption through vaporization, is that you actually get to taste the Terpenes that makeup the character and profile of the cannabis or CBD strain. So that you taste the Terpenes without contamination from internal electronic components, the Aria was designed with a completely isolated air path. At the base of the device, you’ll notice a few tiny holes where outside air is drawn into the air path during inhalation. This air path extends from the base, through the entire length of the device, until reaching the bottom of the ceramic chamber. Pure, clean, tasty vapor is all you’re going to get with this ingenious design.
- Beautiful skin pattern and texture, high-impact metal frame
- Variable temperature control ranging from 212°F-464°F (100°C-240°C)
- Fully-ceramic mouthpiece (magnetic connection) and heating chamber
- 100% isolated airflow for purest flavor
- OLED screen with battery level and temperature setting
- Super-fast 15-20 second heat up time
- Haptic feedback technology (vibrates when reaching temperature)
- 2600mAh Lithium-Polymer Battery
- One charge is good for ~15 sessions of 5 minutes each (at 356°F)
- Typical charge time: ~2.5hrs
- Dimensions: 4″ (H) x 1.3″ (W) x .86″ (D)
To maintain the XVAPE Aria, it’s best to clean the chamber and the mouthpiece frequently.
- Mouthpiece: use a cotton swab and an alcohol wipe to thoroughly clean the inner parts. It’s not recommended to soak the mouthpiece in any type of liquid.
- Filter: Pour a small amount of 91% Isopropyl alcohol into a small bowl/cup. Remove the filter from the magnet cap, and soak it for 20-30 minutes to remove visible residue. After soaking, use a cotton swab to clean and allow to thoroughly dry before using again.
- Heating chamber: dip a cotton swab in 91% Isopropyl alcohol, and scrub the sides and bottom of the heating chamber.
Other Dry Herb Vaporizer Choices
If the XVAPE Aria dry herb vaporizer isn’t what you’re looking for, check out Lord Vaper Pen’s many other choices HERE!
This vaporizer is a workhorse. As good as a Pax for dry herb.
Work easy a little hard on the hands taking filter out and back in