- New larger 0.5g ceramic heating chamber (holds up to 60% more than previous V2)
- New heat-resistant mouthpiece
- New “Cash” mode for high temps and big rips
- New built-in metal stir stick
- Haptic feedback (vibration) when reaching operating temperature
- Fast 30-second heat time
- 5-preset temperature control: 374°F/392°F/410°F/428°F/446°F
- 1600mAh Lithium battery, one year warranty
- Heat up time: ~30 seconds
- Dimensions: 4″ (H) x 1.3″ (W) x .86″ (D)
- Typical charge time: 1.5hrs
How it Works
Once the Pulsar APX V3 dry herb vaporizer is fully charged, remove the mouthpiece, grind and load material loosely (at least halfway or more) in the heating chamber, and put the mouthpiece back onto the body. Turn the device on by pressing the multifunction button five times consecutively. To change the temperature of the APX V3, depress the multifunction button for three seconds – the temperature indicator will begin to rotate through the temperature settings until you release to confirm the desired temperature. Allow the APX V3 to adjust to the new temperature before starting your session. In general, it’s a good idea to wait 5-10 seconds after the haptic feedback indicates the device is ready before starting your session. This allows the chamber to settle at a more uniform temperature profile.
Remove the mouthpiece and gently tap the bottom of the Pulsar V3 while holding it upside-down. To remove all residual ground material, use the cleaning brush to sweep it out of the chamber. For a little deeper cleaning, a Q-Tip dipped in 91% Isopropyl alcohol can be used to remove stubborn residue inside the ceramic chamber.
Other Dry Herb Vaporizer Choices
If the Pulsar APX V3 dry herb vaporizer isn’t what you’re looking for, check out Lord Vaper Pen’s many other choices HERE!