The EVRI vaporizer is a multi-functional consumption solution, designed around a common module: an interchangeable battery. The vision of the future, as Dip Devices sees it, is that as consumption options evolve over time, new attachments will be needed, and can be easily designed and added to the EVRI’s portfolio of choices. With the battery remaining as a separate component, not only will it never become obsolete, but it will reduce the cost, and complexity of the new consumption modules. So, with a purchase of the EVRI vaporizer starter kit, you’ll be making an investment in the future, one that you’ll be sure to enjoy as the new options become available!
- Compact, versatile design that allows quick switching to any one of three consumption choices
- Innovative, replaceable Vapor Tip Atomizer for dipping into your favorite concentrate jar
- Vapor Tip Atomizer is designed with a ceramic tip, and an instant-heat nichrome coil center
- Variable voltage control: Blue-2.6V, Green-3.4V, Red-3.8V
- User-friendly single button operation
- Auto-off after three minutes safety feature
- Automatically stops heating after fifteen seconds of continuous use to avoid overheating
- 925mAh battery capacity
Getting To Know The EVRI
It doesn’t get any more convenient than having the ability to quickly dip-your-tip into a yummy container of your favorite wax, shatter, or other concentrate. It’s so easy to use. Simply turn on power, open your concentrate container, position the Vapor Tip so that it’s just touching the surface of your concentrate, then press and hold the power button while inhaling.
510 Thread Oil Cartridges
For enjoying your favorite oil cartridge, whether it be THC or CBD, simply screw it into the standard 510 socket and you’re ready to go!
With so many JUUL-compatible Pods on the market, it’s so convenient to have a receptacle available when you want to consume your e-juice flavor of the day.
Quartz Crystal Dual-coil Atomizer
Add a dabbing option to the EVRI battery with the dual-Quartz Crystal atomizer attachment. Check out the introduction video below to see how this new attachment easily adds another level of functionality to the EVRI.