The Boundless Terp Pen XL operates with no buttons, just inhale to activate the heating element while dipping into your herbal concentrate. The amount of vapor produced is entirely up to you, determined by how much contact you apply between the Terp Pen XL’s coil and your concentrate. Enjoy short draws for up to 10 seconds before the automatic shutdown activates. An amazing feature in the new design is the touch-sensitive temperature control. Simply tap three times near the USB charging port to cycle through the three voltage settings. To check the battery level, tap two times and the LED will indicate the battery level percentage: Red: 0-32%, Blue: 33-65% and Green: 66-100%.
- Replaceable Ceramic Heating Coil
- Easy breath-activated use (no buttons!)
- Touch-sensitive controls for temperature change and battery life check
- 700mAh battery, enough for about 50 10-second pulls
- Fully-charges in about 45 minutes!
- Constructed out of 100% medical-grade stainless steel
- 1.5oz, 5.5″ long
How To Use The Boundless Terp Pen XL
The Boundless Terp Pen XL is versatile, offering three different methods to enjoy your concentrate:
- Like a straw to vaporize extracts directly from a dab mat, original concentrate container, or the new built-in Quartz bucket.
- With a dab tool, load your concentrate on the tool and then vaporize the concentrate directly on the tool.
- Preload the Terp Pens’ coil by applying a dose of extract directly on the coil. Reattach the magnetic cap and consume. It’s recommended to preheat your coil a bit before applying the extract so the extract can stay on a bit easier.
Portable & Discreet
A sturdy, yet sophisticated stainless steel design holds up against virtually any of life’s wear and tear, while giving the Boundless Terp Pen XL that high-quality look and feel. It’s slightly larger than your typical pen, making it ultra-discreet and easy to carry with you in your pocket, just like you would with any writing pen, or conceal in your hand while vaping.
Quartz Storage Compartment
For added convenience, the Boundless Terp Pen XL was designed with a built-in Quartz storage container/bucket, located in the topmost part of the cap. This extra compartment is threaded and screws onto the Terp Pen XL’s heating element cap. It’s great for on-the-go sessions, since you can dab directly off the Quartz.
The Boundless Terp Pen XL is made of stainless steel, so cleaning is super simple. The modular design enables all serviceable parts to be disassembled and wiped with 91% Isopropyl alcohol. Be sure to thoroughly dry all of the parts before reassembling for use.
Other Concentrate Vaporizer Pen Choices
If the Boundless Terp Pen XL isn’t what you’re looking for, check out Lord Vaper Pen’s many other choices HERE!