Features Of This Girl Scout Cookies CBD Vape Cartridge
- 0% Δ9 THC
- Strain characteristics: Indica Dominant Hybrid
- Genetics: Cross of OG Kush (Indica Hybrid) and Durban Poison (Sativa)
- Strain effects: Uplifting, calming, clarity, relaxing
- Best Time: Suggested for daytime or evening chilling
- Flavor/Aroma: Sweet, earthy and spicy with hints of pine
- No cutting/filling oils, like VG, PG, PEG, MCT, Vitamin E, etc.
- CCELL cartridge with ceramic core, ensuring the best possible flavor
Steve’s Goods 1.0ml Broad Spectrum Girl Scout Cookies CBD vape cartridges start with ‘crystal resistant’ CBD distillate, but also loaded with an additional ~200mg of important minor cannabinoids that help to create a more potent entourage effect.
If Girl Scout Cookies isn’t your strain, check out more CBD Vape Cartridges HERE.
Please remember as you read the reviews and information about each product that everyone’s body chemistry is different. What helps one person’s body may have no effect on yours. Also, what doesn’t help another person’s body may aid yours excellently. Thus, relying solely on people’s reviews about how a particular product helped their health concerns isn’t wise. Rather, reading about each product and its CBD properties and testing them on your own body chemistry as well as considering people’s reviews will prove to be the best way to find the perfect products to help your personal needs.
The information on this website has not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration or any other medical body. We do not aim to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness or disease. You also acknowledge and understand that Lord Vaper Pens, in no way, makes any claims as to the health or medical benefits of any products sold on this website. You are able to do independent research and draw your own conclusions and opinions as to any health benefits that these products may provide. You must consult your doctor before acting on any content on this website, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication or have a medical condition.