Easy To Use
The Pulsar Flow dry herb vaporizer is controlled by a single button on the side of the device. The standard five rapid clicks of the button turns the device on and off. While power is turned on, holding the button depressed for three seconds initiates the cycling of temperature settings until the button is released. That’s it, super simple! When turned on, the Pulsar Flow will start heating (indicated by red colored temperature indicator lights) to the temperature that was set during the previous session. Once reaching the set temperature, in about 40 seconds, the temperature indicator lights will turn green, and the device will gently vibrate to indicate that it’s ready.
Quartz-lined Chamber And The Embossed Airflow Path
Access to the quartz-lined chamber is quick and easy, simply by removing the magnetic cover. To achieve optimal results, a medium-fine grind is recommended, filled to at least 1/2 full, and not packed. Leaving the material loose allows the convection-style heating to properly circulate hot air throughout the chamber, producing a uniform and consistent vaporization of your material.
One of the pleasures of consumption through vaporization, is that you actually get to taste the Terpenes that makeup the character and profile of your cannabis or CBD strain. The design of the Pulsar Flow achieves this goal using two unique features: 1) the quartz material used to line the chamber is a neutral substance, and thus in no way affects the flavor of your material; and 2) the embossed vapor path, spanning several twisting/turning inches between the chamber and the mouthpiece, achieves a wonderfully cool vapor that can be appreciated when inhaled, instead of experiencing a hot blast of vapor like so many other products. These innovative features truly set the Pulsar Flow apart from its competitors in this price range.
- Beautiful ergonomic design, easy to hold
- True convection-style heating, with 40-second heat time
- Quartz-lined chamber for extra durability and heat distribution
- Magnetic top cover for easy access to the heating chamber
- Five temperature settings: 356°F, 374°F, 392°F, 410°F and 428°F
- Unique, embossed vapor-cooling airflow path
- Simple, single-button operation
- 1600mAh Class A Lithium battery
- Haptic (vibration) feedback when ready
- One charge is good for about one hour of use (at 356°F)
- Typical charge time: ~1.5hrs
- Dimensions: 5″ (L) x 1.5″ (W) x 1.25″ (H)
To maintain the Pulsar Flow, it’s best to clean the chamber, airflow pathway, and the mouthpiece frequently.
- Heating chamber: use the supplied cleaning brush after each use to avoid buildup of herbal residue.
- Embossed airflow path: Periodically, as you see visible signs of residue in the vapor path, use one of the supplied cleansing wipes and clean both the body and top cover areas.
NOTE: It’s not recommended to use any type of cleaning solution inside the Pulsar Flow, as it may affect the purity of flavor and create undesirable taste.
Other Dry Herb Vaporizer Choices
If the Pulsar Flow convection dry herb vaporizer isn’t what you’re looking for, check out Lord Vaper Pen’s many other choices HERE!
Best dry herb vaporizer hands down!
Despite all the postal slowdowns over the holidays, my order crossed the country in 4 days from the time I ordered. They had the lowest price by 20 dollars as well.
The kit was missing the spare silicone mouthpiece, which doesn’t affect the device’s operation, but I still wish Lord Vaper had resolved this themselves instead of passing me off the manufacturer.
I have a couple of dry herb vaporizers and this one by far is my favorite. with it being longer then other from where the herbs heat up the smoke is not as harsh. Very clean burning and easy to use and clean. I would buy this again.