The designers at Linx Vapor built the Hypnos Zero extract vaporizer pen with laser focus, wanting to produce the highest-quality product, made with all medical grade components, and doing it all at a price point that hits the sweet spot for quality and health conscious consumers. As a testament to their design success, High Times magazine recognized them for it, which is a highly-regarded agency that doesn’t give out awards to any old product, they recognize premium-quality products, so that discerning consumers can make the best choice during their purchasing process. The Linx Hypnos Zero is a product that you can trust, and will own and enjoy for many years!
Easy To Use
The modular design of the Linx Hypnos Zero extract vaporizer makes using and cleaning a snap. Gaining access to the ceramic chamber requires nothing more than unscrewing the mouthpiece, allowing you to easily drop in a breadcrumb-size concentrate. As another benefit of the ceramic plate design, compared to the common coil-style atomizer, the Hypnos Zero vaporizes efficiently, leaving very little residue. So, although you’ll definitely want to have a regular cleaning regimen, it won’t take more than a little Isopropyl Alcohol to keep it shiny clean.
- Discreet pen-style concentrate vaporizer for stealthy on-the-go enjoyment
- Premium ceramic heating chamber and uniquely-designed ceramic plate
- Clean vapor path, with no plastics, no paints, and no fibers
- Four optimized temperature settings
- Premium construction, with stainless steel shell
- User-friendly single button operation
- Battery capacity: 650mAh
- Dimensions: 4.2″ (L) x 0.5″ (W)