- Materials: medical-grade stainless steel shell, borosilicate glass mouthpiece, quartz and ceramic atomizer
- Four Temperature Settings: 360°F (182°C), 380°F (193°C), 400°F (204°C), 428°F (220°C)
- True convection vaporizer with large (0.5″W x .0.43″D) quartz heating chamber
- “Lava” plates for extra enjoyment vaporizing dry herb and concentrate simultaneously
- Easy single-button operation
- Isolated airflow to ensure pure and clean tasting vapor
- Disassembles easily for thorough cleaning and parts replacement
- Huge 2500mAh Lithium-ion battery
- Easily fits water pipe with extra adapter
- Dimensions: 0.94″ (24mm) x 5.1″ (130mm)
Introducing the Linx Eden
Dry Herb And A Dab Of Concentrate/Extract
If you haven’t tried it already, how about a simultaneous hit of dry herb and a dab of concentrate? Well, the people at Linx thought of that and included a pair of Lava pads for that very purpose. Simply place a small piece of extract (size of a grain of rice) onto one side of a Lava plate. Place a second Lava plate on top of your extract just like an Oreo cookie. Load chamber with dry herb no more than half way, then place the Lava plates on top. Re-attach the mouthpiece, power on and enjoy! Typically, it’s best to use one of the two highest temperature settings for best results.
The Best Choice For Your Health
Linx doesn’t compromise on quality and materials in any of its products, and the Linx Eden dry herb vaporizer is no exception! You won’t find one component made from plastic, or synthetic materials used for insulation, nothing painted or glued. This beast is strictly constructed entirely of medical-grade components. So, you’re going to enjoy the purest flavor without having to worry about ingesting contaminants, toxins, or any form of heavy metal.
Using Your Linx Eden Dry Herb Vaporizer
Keeping the Linx Eden Dry Herb Vaporizer Clean
Other Dry Herb Vaporizer Choices
If the Linx Eden true convection vaporizer isn’t what you’re looking for, check out Lord Vaper Pen’s many other choices HERE!