- Huge, true convection Titanium heating chamber
- Four preselected temperatures: 374°F, 392°F, 410°F, 428°F
- Stealthy, ergonomic construction, durable airplane-grade aluminum shell
- Easy chamber access with 360° swiveling lid
- Easy single-button operation
- Flip-up mouthpiece that stores recessed/hidden when not in use
- Built-in storage container for extra dry herb on-the-go
- Super-fast ~30 second heat up time
- Haptic feedback (i.e., it vibrates when reaching operating temperature)
- 1600mAh Lithium-Polymer Battery (10+ sessions per charge)
- Typical charge time: ~2hrs
- Dimensions: 3.6″ (H) x 2″ (W) x 1″ (D)
Easy To Use
The Grindhouse Vault is a straight-forward, easy to use convection vaporizer. Power is turned on and off by holding the power button for three seconds. While powered on, you can cycle through the temperature settings by clicking the power button two times, which advances the temperature to the next setting. The last set temperature will be remembered each time the Vault is turned off. The temperature setting is indicated by one of four LEDs located just above the power button. While the Grindhouse Vault is heating up, the LED representing the set temperature will flash. Once operating temperature is reached, which is blazingly-quick at only thirty seconds, the Vault will gently vibrate to let you know that it’s ready.
Filling The Chamber
With a gentle lifting of the top section, the lid will pop up, allowing it to be rotated to expose the huge titanium chamber. For best results, fill the chamber at least halfway with medium to medium-fine ground dry herb. Optimal convection vaporization depends on adequate airflow, so it’s recommended to not pack the dry herb into the chamber to allow for even heat distribution. Once you’re done loading, simply rotate the lid back into place and push down to lock into place.
Other Dry Herb Vaporizer Choices
If the Grindhouse Vault dry herb vaporizer isn’t what you’re looking for, check out Lord Vaper Pen’s many other choices HERE!
There are no reviews yet.