- Adjustable and accurate temperature range: 300°F – 435°F / 149°C – 224°C.
- Large 1.26″ OLED display with battery level indicator, set temperature and session timer.
- Cool pipe shape design, discreet, portable.
- Ceramic chamber and isolated airflow combine to produce a smooth, clean vapor.
- 30 second heat time (to 375°F)
- Built-in 1200mAh battery, good for at least 7-8 sessions per charge.
- Quick charge time ~1hr using standard Micro-USB cable.
- 5″ x 2″ x 1.6″ (127mm x 50mm x 40mm).
Nautilus is designed with a unique, deep and narrow food-grade ceramic heating chamber. This deep shape translates into having more chamber surface area to make contact with your dry herb. The benefit of this is that your dry herb will be vaporized more uniformly. And, don’t worry, the overall volume of the chamber is good enough for a single session (about the same size as most other small dry herb vaporizers). So, you’re getting the benefit of more chamber surface area, while still having enough room to load dry herb for a typical session.
Easy to Use
The Cipher Nautilus dry herb vaporizer is an all-around, easy-to-use device. Simply pop the magnetic mouthpiece off, and you’ve got easy access to the food grade ceramic chamber for loading and cleaning. For best results, load the chamber up to 3/4 full with finely-ground dry herb. Five clicks of the power button turns the Nautilus dry herb vaporizer on, heading toward the previously set temperature. Typically, Nautilus reaches operating temperature in ~30 seconds. If you’re ready for a temperature change, the two conveniently located ‘-‘ and ‘+’ buttons allow you to make quick changes. Everything that you need to know is visually presented on the large OLED screen.