Using the Yocan Lit Twist Vaporizer
The cool ergonomic ‘wedge’ design puts the power button comfortably under your thumb for convenient control of power and preheating. Turning on and off the device is done with the typical five clicks of the power button. To initiate the preheat function, click the power button two times. When you’re ready to consume, simply depress the power button while drawing, releasing the power button when done.
When Voltage/Temperature Precision Matters
Typically, most consumers will use a voltage setting ranging between 3.0-3.6V when consuming oil cartridges. For concentrates, lower voltages provide more flavor, while higher voltages simulate the intensity of dabbing. So, for the consumers who have developed a distinct and more unique preference when consuming, commonly after the more refined tastes and experiences, the Yocan Lit is the perfect solution. Utilizing a variable voltage control dial at the base of the device, a precise voltage can be selected, allowing you to easily dial-in that sweet spot. For those looking for a subtle experience with vapors packed with flavor, they can tune their Yocan Lit to lower voltage settings for low and slow vaporization. Those who are after mild euphoria can take it to the middle area, and those seeking an extremely potent experience can crank the voltage up.
- Discreet design, lightweight, easily fits in the palm of your hand
- Proven, high-quality quartz dual coil atomizer for efficient concentrate vaporization
- Variable voltage control by ‘twisting’ the dial from 1.8V to 4.2V
- Simple single-button operation
- Magnetic adapter for connecting standard 510 thread oil cartridges (up to 11.5m diameter)
- 10 second preheat option (two clicks for automatic preheat)
- Built-in 400mAh battery, 1 hour charge time
- Dimensions: 3.8″ (H) x 1.06″ (W) x 0.75″ (D)
Other Oil Cartridge Battery Choices
If the Yocan Lit Twist Vaporizer isn’t what you’re looking for, check out Lord Vaper Pen’s many other concentrates vaporizers that we sell.
The device is ok. I feel like the temp settings are low for concentrates